I have a Conservation ID Number & lost it….
Follow these directions if you do not have a Conservation ID Number
1. When you first get to the URL https://ct.aspirafocus.com/internetsales you click START which appears in red letters enclosed by a rectangular red outline.
2. You’ll then use the “Search by Conservation ID” section where you’ll fill in the pull downs for DATE of BIRTH including month, day, and year. Then simply put 1111 in for a Conservation ID number. Leave the SEASON pull down on the default season (current year) and click NEXT.
Here is why it is tricky, you have to do a search first, have the result come back telling you that “You were not found in our records. Please verify you entered the correct information.” Only then you can you start as a New Customer.
3. At that point you’ll use the light blue lower search box at the bottom of the page which says
4. This will bring you to a screen to enter all of your information like, Address, Hair Color, Eye Color, etc… NOTE: You only have to fill in the boxes that have an asterisk. You do not need to input your Social Security Number or Driver’s License here. Make sure the “State” box is still on “SELECT ONE” otherwise you’ll get a return error message saying to input your Drivers License. You’ll also add your email at the bottom of the page under “Contact Information” You may want to exercise the option to un-check the electronic subscription box at the bottom of the page and not leave an email.
5. Then click SUBMIT. Your Conservation ID Number will appear in the upper Left Hand portion of the page once you have correctly filled everything out.
1. When you first get to the URL https://ct.aspirafocus.com/internetsales you click START
2. You’ll then use the section where you’ll fill in the pull downs for DATE of BIRTH including month, day, and year. Then simply put 1111 in for a Conservation ID number. Leave the SEASON pull down on the default season (current year) and Click
3. You see an error message in red “You were not found in our records. Please verify you have entered the correct information.” Then click and fill out the required information for the four tabs you see. Once you have done that correctly, your name will appear in the upper left hand corner of the screen
4. Click on your name and you’ll see your Conservation ID. Not a bad idea to ‘screen shot’ this.
It seems like a lot but I’m sure you get it done and it really only takes a few minutes!
Below are helpful snapshots of the D.E.E.P.’s Web & Mobile pages. There are a lot of “fakes” so be sure you see this page and style.
PC or Desktop Web Site View
Follow these directions if you already have a Conservation ID Number and can’t find it
Both the Mobile and PC versions
1. Both the PC and Mobile versions have the option to search via your “Personal Information” (see the red arrow just above). If you used your Drivers License or Social Security number to obtain your Boaters License then this will work by linking to your “Account” at which point you’ll see your Conservation ID. If this doesn’t work for you…
2. Call the Marine Headquarters Boating Division at 860-447-4350 and they will help get your Conservation ID and help your “reset” your account.