This is The Official State of Connecticut COASTAL BOATER NAVIGATION ENDORSEMENT COURSE.
Approved by Connecticut’s Department of Environmental
and Energy Protection’s Marine District Headquarters
You will learn how to:
- Use Real Navigation Tools
- Decipher Symbols on Maps and Charts
- Plot a Course
- Calculate Headings
- Orientate Maps and Charts
- Calculate Fuel Usage
You will learn about:
- Lattitude and Longitude
- Degrees Minutes, Seconds
- The Compass Rose
- Magnetic Compass Readings
- Dead Reckoning
- The Official State Endorsement
- A Color Student Booklet
- 24″ x 36″ Poster Size Chart of Long Island Sound
In an emergency, having a grasp on Navigation Skills enables you to quickly depend on the time-tested methods of the past and may save your life and the lives of those on-board. These methods of navigation are what modern-day electronics are built upon today.
The Connecticut D.E.E.P. sponsors & promotes the Connecticut Coastal Boater Endorsement Program and Connecticut thanks those who take time to take learn more about boating safety hence there is no State fee for the Endorsement to appear on your Safe Boating Certificate. This program recognizes and rewards those boaters who take advanced courses and you may even be eligible for decreased insurance rates! In addition, included with the course, a 24″ x 36″ chart of Long Island Sound is yours to take home.
Don’t hesitate and use our EZ online registration to REGISTER NOW
Coastal Navigation Endorsement
6 hr Group Rates Apply
- Private Boating Courses are the easiest, most convenient way to get your CT Coastal Navigation Endorsement.
- Set a date that works with your schedule and we’ll come to you to deliver our highly reviewed Course complete with all the extras.
- No Calls, No Emails, YOU CAN BOOK YOUR DATE RIGHT NOW!
NOTE: Online courses DO NOT give you the Official State of Connecticut Endorsement. In Connecticut you must take this class face-to-face with an Instructor to have this endorsement appear on your CT Boaters License
If you are ready to take the next step in Boating then this navigation course is for you. I can’t believe how much I learned in a short period of time and how useful and exact this information is. Get ready to do the math. I also cannot say enough about the instructor. I have read the testimonials on the web site and he still went beyond my high expectations. Thanks so much, you are a great teacher!
-Mike and Shelly Stamford, CT